Tuesday

Liebster award



Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. It was my honor to receive my award from Educational Creativity


If you are nominated for this award please do as follows:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who nominated you by linking back to their blog. Thank you, Educational Creativity!
2. Nominate five other happy little blogs (200 followers or less) by posting a comment on their blogs.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Check out what the other up-and-coming blogs have to offer.



SO here are my 5 nomination, I found them and picked these 5 from my 'pinterest' preschool board! 

Teach Preschool  Great preschool blog

katherine marie photography   She has super cute Themes of the week! 

Second story window


share and remember


the mommies made me do it 

enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback and comments!!!!