Wednesday

Water Table Fun

This is my dream water table. How cool is this one! I love the clear cover so you can see inside even when it's not being used.
words to live by*
So because I don't have $300 for my dream water table and I really don't want to waste money on a cheaper plastic version that will end up at a garage sale eventually, I have been doing a lot of research on how to make my own...in the mean time it was a very hot day and I felt the need for some water play***


So I used what we had on hand....a large Tupperware and a few smaller ones, some paint brushes and a few squirting toys! And ya know what.....We had soooo much fun! Sometimes the BEST toys are NOT toys at all***

what's better then getting all wet on a hot day***



Here's another creative Mommy...she used her daughter's baby bath.

I love this idea...





I want to get a large storage bin, and a small table to attach it to and use it as a water table/sensory table. I will share lots of fun sensory ideas soon***

ENJOY*** and remember it's not about how much you spend on a toy it's about the memories you and your child take away that will leave a lasting impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback and comments!!!!