Tuesday

Turkey Handprints!




It's that time of year again, time to share with the world all of the things you are Thankful for! I am Thankful for so many things in my life, my health, my job, my family, my Hubby and most if all our healthy happy growing boy! I just adore being his Mommy!

My son is 20 months old and this year I felt adventurous, we made hand print turkey's cards for all of my sons grandparents. As always I got everything set up before hand. I put a trash bag down as a drop cloth, set out all the papers that I wanted his little prints on and got the paint and brushes out ready to go. I sat him down and showed him the paint and opened his hand and rubbed the brush on his hand before I put paint on it. I didn't want to startle him.

What to do:
Paint your child's palm and thumb with brown and each finger a different color.




After the paint dries draw on a beak, feet and a 'gobble'



I wrote Happy Thanksgiving and my sons name and the year on each one and mailed them out to the grandparents! We also made another one on white paper that I put into a frame I had. It will get stored with all the Thanksgiving stuff and pulled out every year for wonderful memories!

























The hand print on the pumpkin was from last year when my son was 8 months old the turkey hand print is from this month and he's 20 months now...I Love to capture his
little growing hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback and comments!!!!